Salary: £6.35 Hourly Rate
Hours of work: Variable (generally match days but other work is available)
Location: SWALEC Stadium, Cardiff, CF11 9XR
SWALEC stadium is the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club and we are looking to recruit Retail Bar staff to join the Hospitality and Events department.
Our public bars are very busy areas on match days, so experience is highly desirable although a great attitude and personality are essential. Applicants must also be efficient and are able to work well under pressure.
The purpose of the job is to serve our customers predominately on match days. You must have a clear focus on providing excellent customer service whilst being able to work as a part of a team to ensure that the overall customer experience is optimised whilst high standards are achieved in the delivery beverage services at SWALEC stadium.
This job is ideal for those who are either looking for an opening to get into the events industry, students or for those who are looking to earn a little extra money in their spare time.
All applicants must be at least 18 years old due to serving alcohol.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serving and interacting with customers.
• Deal efficiently, effectively and courteously with all customers at all times.
• To ensure health, safety and hygiene rules and procedures are followed at all times.
• Minimise wastage of products.
• Check in and out of the shifts punctually whilst adhering to company uniform policy.
• Make sure the bar area is kept clean at all times.
• To operate an electronic till and handle cash accurately and in a responsible manner.
• Advise customers on product of sale.
• To ensure all equipment is left clean and in working order, to report any faults to the Team Leader.
• To assist in stock taking.
• To assist in cashing up procedures
• Undertake any other duties deemed reasonable by the Team Leader or Retail Supervisor.
Please email a CV to Matthew Thomas, Staffing Manager to email@example.com
- Waiters / Waitresses
- Hospitality Bar Staff
- Public Catering Assistants
- Back of House Porters
Call 029 2041 9339 for further information or fill in the online feedback form below.